RateMYR 8000 - 8500/ Monthly
TNB SAP SRM ConsultantMalaysia
TNB SAP SRM Consultant
SAP SRM Consultant
Involve in System Enhancement Process
1. Prepare and verify requirement - business requirements, scope of work, project scope statement, and
2. Prepare, verify and validate functional & technical documents
3. Validate deliverables - functional & non-functional requirements (security assessment, performance
stress test etc.)
4. Prepare and verify test cases
5. Prepare and validate the testing results
6. Perform functional and non-functional work related to the enhancement
7. Prepare, verify and validate the completeness of training manual and system support documentation
• Have minimum of five (5) years SAP SRM functional experience
• Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP SRM & MM module and related sub
modules (SAP SRM, SAP SUS, SAP CLM, SAP SPM)
• Have architectural knowledge of SAP
• Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry
• University degree
• Fluent in English
Roles & Responsibility:
✓ Production Support for SAP MM and SRM solutions.
✓ Strong knowledge in Master Data, Condition tables, Purchasing, Pricing Procedure, Contracts, Inventory Management, Services Management, Account Determination, Logistic Invoice Verification (LIV).
✓ Integration knowledge between MM and SRM and its processes like Outline Agreement, Sourcing, Purchase Orders, Shipping Notification and Invoice Posting.
✓ Gather business requirements from respective stakeholders and development of blueprint.
✓ Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing for all developments.
✓ Should have basic cross module functional knowledge between MM-FICO & MM-SD.
✓ Should be aware of Malaysian SST requirements.
✓ Industry knowledge in Oil & Gas is an added advantage.
✓ Contributes to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reaches and realizes project aims and outputs
✓ Leads application functional team or sub-team
• Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects
• Familiar with ABAP programming
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
• Experience with direct communication and cooperation on-site client
• Team player attitude
Primary Module :SRM - Supplier Relationship Management
Secondary Module :select
Expected Starting Date :2022-07-25
Expected End Date :2023-07-25
Experience Level :8 Years