RateMYR 7500 - 8000/ Monthly
MYR 7500 - 8000 /Monthly
TNB Public Cloud Solution Architect (Azure Cloud)
Requested Role from Bodyshop Contract : Cloud Architect
Reporting Manager : Program Lead
Department : Technology & Architecture
Division : ICT
This role will provide dedicated support and assistance to the Program Lead in the following aspects:
- Lead the development and enforcement of organization-wide cloud computing policies with cross-functional teams to minimise organisational risk of going to cloud.
- Lead the development and enforcement of organization-wide cloud computing standards, guidelines and reference architectures with cross-functional teams to minimise organisational risk of going to cloud.
- Guide internal users in selecting the right cloud service providers with the use of established standards, guidelines and reference architectures.
- Assist internal users in doing cloud solution architecting especially when involving integration with internal IT systems.
- Do costs governance by getting visibility and insights into overall cloud expenditure of the whole TNB, forecast future cost and propose contracts consolidation for better discounts.
- Participate in all cloud community activities as cloud subject matter experts to increase the awareness of cloud best practices including cloud collaboration across TNB.
- Collaborate with sourcing team for contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Identify and select centralised cloud governance tools as means to enforce cloud policies and guidelines and provide organisation-wide visibility and governance such as Cloud Service Expense Management and Cloud Security Tools. The works include business case development for implementation team to implement.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Professional Certification Advantage:
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect
- Certified Azure Solutions Architect
- Experience in cloud management and operation for at least two (2) years.
- Experience in doing cloud solution architecting for at least three (3) years.
- Experience in writing cloud policies, guidelines, standards, reference architecture for at least two (2) years.
- Knowledgeable and experience of architecting in AWS and Azure Cloud.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and practices.
Personal Skill Requirements:
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Basic understanding of finance, profit & loss, budgeting.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu (for Malaysian candidates)
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with all relevant stakeholders.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A basic understanding of business processes. Capable of analysing a process.
- An enquiring mind, good at problem solving.
Team player attitude.
Primary Module :OTHERS
Secondary Module :select
Expected Starting Date :2022-07-25
Expected End Date :2023-07-25
Experience Level :1 Years