RateMYR 7500 - 8000/ Monthly
TNB Change Manager (Organization)Malaysia
TNB Change Manager (Organization)
Requested Role from Bodyshop Contract : Organisational Change Management
Reporting Manager : Program Lead
Department : Technology & Architecture
Division : ICT
This role will provide dedicated support and assistance to the Program Lead in the following areas:
- Define the organisational change management and communication plan.
- Create and manage the overall health and direction of cloud community of practices across TNB including promoting the community and communicating its results and success stories to all stakeholders.
- Create and manage a collaboration platform for the members to exchange ideas and best practices, ask for and receive advice, and collaborate on cloud-related cross-community projects.
- Lead the curation and management of an intranet site that the community can contribute to as knowledge repository.
- Lead the curation and management of a source code repository that contains orchestration templates, code libraries and other artifacts. These may encapsulate the organization’s best practices or may simply be helpful in encouraging cloud-related code reuse throughout the organization.
- Plan and facilitate in-person or virtual meetings that allow community members to share and learn from each other. Such meetings may also feature external speakers.
- Provide leadership to the organization’s cloud community in general. More broadly, however, cloud change leaders are likely to be scattered throughout the organization, in a variety of roles, at a variety of levels. They need to be nurtured, trained and encouraged to help lead transformation efforts. They also form an important talent pool for future cloud projects.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Business Administration or Science.
Professional Certification Advantage:
- Certified Change Management Professionals.
- Experience in managing at least one (1) IT transformation-related change for large organisation (more than 1000 staff).
- Have been involved in at least three (3) IT projects in change management capacity.
- Have been in Change Management domain for at least five (5) years.
- Deep knowledge of change management practices.
Personal Skill Requirements:
- Positive attitude towards works.
- Basic understanding of finance, profit & loss, budgeting.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu (for Malaysian candidates)
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with all relevant stakeholders.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A basic understanding of business processes. Capable of analysing a process.
- An enquiring mind, good at problem solving.
Team player attitude.
Primary Module :OTHERS
Secondary Module :select
Expected Starting Date :2022-07-25
Expected End Date :2023-07-25
Experience Level :1 Years