RateMYR 1000 - 1200/ Daily
SAP MM ConsultantMalaysia
MYR 1000 - 1200 /Daily
SAP MM Consultant
- At least 4 -5 years of working experience/knowledge in SAP Material Management or SAP Sales Distributions.
( MM: Purchasing (Purchase Requisition, RFQ, Contract, Purchase Order, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Batch Management, Purchasing Pricing Configuration, Taxation, Source List, Purchase Info Records, Stock Transport Order process related to SD, Pipeline processes and all related configurations)
( SD: Sales Process (Sales Inquiries, Sales Contract, Sales Order, Outbound Delivery, Billing, SD-FI integration understandings, Sales Pricing, Taxation, Customer Material Info Record and all related configurations)
- Knowledge in integration with other SAP modules is essential (FI, CO, SD, PP, PS, PM and CRM)
- Applicant must possess excellent teamwork, positive attitude, good communications, interpersonal skill and self-initiative to learn.
- Possess excellent problems solving skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision.
- Have basic knowledge on SAP Query and Technical Skills.
- ABAP skill for problem solving and basic debugging skills
- Worked with SAPScript and SMARTFORMS
- Fairly experienced in development and troubleshooting Workflows, iDoc, RFC related tasks and issues.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Support SAP Material Management Module (primary).
- Support SAP Sales Distribution Module (secondary).
- Process Improvement of the module.
- Support for integration with other applications.
- Documentation and KPI tracking. Ensures documentation of program development is compiled and complete.
- Involvement in projects related to SAP MM/SD interfaces with third party system.
- Conduct post implementation reviews to gather user’s feedback on change request and projects.
- Preparations for test cases, project blue-print and functional specification reviews.
- Involvement in unit testing or user acceptance testing.
- Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on requirements.
Primary Module :MM - Materials Management
Secondary Module :SAP - Support
Expected Starting Date :2022-04-11
Expected End Date :2022-09-12
Experience Level :4 Years