RateMYR 1000 - 1200/ Daily
SAP ABAP ConsultantMalaysia
MYR 1000 - 1200 /Daily
SAP ABAP Consultant
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Industry: Public Sector
- Minimum of 5 years and above of ABAP experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications.
- Have 2 to 3 full cycle project implementation in SAP ECC6/S/4 HANA, preferably on Public / GLC Sector.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions.
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA's.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
Primary Module :ABAP
Secondary Module :select
Expected Starting Date :2022-04-11
Expected End Date :2022-09-12
Experience Level :5 Years