RateMYR 0 - 1/ Daily
MYR 0 - 1 /Daily
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Professional Qualification, or master’s degree from a reputable university.
- At least 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Highly organised, self-driven, possess high integrity and self-awareness
- Meticulous, analytical, influential and strong problem-solving approach
- Able to resolve conflicts, excellent stakeholder engagement capability and interpersonal skills
- With SAP experience in any module.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction as relevant and required by the quality system.
- To evaluate, strategize, lead, and restructure the entire project team and to come up with a workable mitigation plan to meet the new target go live.
- To assist preparing and presenting the project status.
- Liaise with clients and consultants on projects undertaken by the company.
- Review regularly all aspects of projects activities undertaken from identification of tender, implementation and completion of projects including final account and variation order.
- Discuss and recommend for implementation, changes or policies deemed necessary to strengthen the company’s position.
- Conduct internal kick-off meetings for every new project.
- Ensure project’s resources are managed efficiently and within the allocated budget.
- Review contract documents against tender documents and identify changes in the condition of the contract.
- Identify new methodology and techniques of the project and recommend steps to prevent or minimize problems.
- Undertake all other duties and responsibilities as instructed.
Primary Module :SAP - Support
Secondary Module :select
Expected Starting Date :2021-12-01
Expected End Date :2021-11-30
Experience Level :10 Years
Level :Senior Consultant