RateMYR 300 - 650/ Daily
SAP FI ConsultantMalaysia
MYR 300 - 650 /Daily
SAP FI Consultant
Location : Kuala Lumpur
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with design and implementation of SAP FICO module.
- Perform Fit-Gap analysis, and development of RICEFW (if required)
- Knowledge of Configuration for SAP FICO.
- Knowledge of FI reporting is an added advantage.
- English language (fluent in both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team
- Manages day-to-day internal and external client interaction.
- Sets and manages internal and external client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Key member of the implementation team as well as post implementation support and maintenance.
- Develops SAP system design and configures solutions to enable corporate strategic objective and drive business value.
- Works through complex SAP process problems and document the business process as configured in SAP test and ensure proper integration with other modules.
- Provides input on technical implications of specific requirements of SAP solutions, including data conversion, development of technical objects, and interfaces.
- Works closely with other process teams to facilitate project progress and to ensure an integrated system solution and is a key member of project teams through all phases of blueprinting, realization, go-live and roll-out, and post implementation support.
Primary Module :FI- Finance
Secondary Module :select
Expected Starting Date :2022-01-01
Expected End Date :2022-01-31
Experience Level :3 Years