RateMYR 3000 - 5000/ Monthly
MYR 3000 - 5000 /Monthly
- Gather, analyze and formalize user’s business requirements and processes into project proposal, functional or project specifications.
- Interpret, create and maintain written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Involve in the system development life cycle, and be available to follow through instructions as directed by the project lead.
- Work with business users in order to identify their requirements and establish ways upon which their needs can be met for their maximum benefit and satisfaction.
- Support and analyze reported issues/service requests and perform escalation if required.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure timely and accurate reporting on project scope, schedule, cost and resources, as well as project risks, issues, action items, and dependencies.
- Create and Maintain up-to-date test cases for all deployment solutions and confirm that all solutions are properly tested.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Advanced Diploma/Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science/Information System or related field.
- Strong command of English and Bahasa writing, listening and speaking skills are required.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Business analyst.
- Strong requirements management skills and experience in business process mapping.
- Familiar with software development methodology (Agile preferred) and knowledge of business solution processes.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and report writing skills.
- Experienced in the preparation of Requirements Documentation (e.g. BRS/URS/FRS/SRS/SFDS/IDD).
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to engage stakeholder effectively.
- Knowledge of SQL and database platforms (MS SQL Server preferred).
- Professional certification such as CPRE/CBAP is a bonus.
Roles & Responsibility:
Primary Module :SAP - Support
Secondary Module :select
Expected Starting Date :2021-06-28
Expected End Date :2021-12-27
Experience Level :3 Years
Level :Junior Consultant