RateMYR 150 - 190/ Daily
MYR 150 - 190 /Daily
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent disciplines, preferable with a recognized IT Industry Certification.
- 0 - 5 years working experience in the IT industry or contact centre environment in user ID and access management.
- Proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia in spoken & written.
Recognized professional certifications in IT industry such as ITIL, COBIT, CCNA, MCSE, ComTIA A+, HDI would be an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Provide quality customer services support via telephone, email and self-service to users and vendors to resolve Procurement & licensing related requests and issues.
- Work arrangement will be either onsite or offsite (example: Work from home – candidate must have stable internet connectivity – own arrangement)
Primary Module :Change Management
Secondary Module :select
Expected Starting Date :2021-02-08
Expected End Date :2021-07-09
Availability :One Month
Experience Level :1 Years