RateMYR 300 - 650/ Daily
PP - PI, QM Process AnalystMalaysia
PP - PI, QM Process Analyst
Location: Petaling Jaya
Travel requirements: 50% (approximately)
Primary responsibility in the SAP PP/QM module. The Process Analyst’s role is to coordinate efforts executing gap analysis, data review and configuration, training and testing SAP business processes and systems, and related business support functions. This position links business requirements to the SAP template, and where justified, coordinates process design requests with the Information Technology development team. Strong technical writing and presentation skills are required. This role will apply proven communication, analytical, training and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- 4-year degree or Bachelors in BA, CS, or MIS
- 3 or more years of related IT/business experience
- Solid skills in SAP PP, SAP PP-PI and QM areas
- Proficiency in SAP PP & QM areas.
Roles & Responsibility:
- GAP determination, Process design testing, data extraction/configuration, technical writing, training and Test planning/execution.
- Gather and document business requirements for medium to large sized business application projects globally and cross-functional.
- Serves as the process, data and training expert in the Plant to Produce (PTP)/Quality Management (QM) area of SAP. Solid and working knowledge of following processes is required:
- Production master data
iii. Master recipe
- Production Processes
i. Warehouse and Inventory Management expertise (WM/IM)
ii. RF terminals and wireless scanners
iii. Job Aid and Troubleshoot guide creation and editing
- Production Execution
i. Process order configuration
ii. Training lesson plans and grading
iii. PI sheet experience is nice to have
- Quality Management
i. Quality Basic Data (Record Results, Usage Decision)
ii. Quality Inspection/Quality Notification
iii. COA (certificate of Analysis)
- Facilitate cross-stream sessions with business, Core and IT team members to define and document business requirements.
- Coordinate and execute test strategy development and facilitates sessions with technical staff and business team and IT members to execute test cases.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in systems across the organization.
- Provides business process leadership to solve technical problems independently.
- Manage on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Document and update business processes and requirements
- Leverage training tools (i.e., WEBEX, Zoom, SharePoint and face to face) to advance knowledge transfer (KT)
- Conduct effective, on-going communication, both written and verbal.
Primary Module :PP - Production Planning
Secondary Module :QM - Quality Management
Expected Starting Date :2020-12-01
Expected End Date :2021-11-30
Experience Level :4 Years