RateMYR 300 - 650/ Daily
Business Intelligence & Analytics Consultant-SAP BW (ABAP)
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Responsible for the roll out of technical and functional aspects of the Business Intelligence solution in SAP BW (ABAP) Consultant. Contribute to the integrated planning, design and implementation of the solutions which includes SAP Business Warehouse (BW on HANA), Enterprise (Native) HANA, SAP Business Objects in large and complex environments.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in preferably Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years to 5 years solid experience in SAP BW on HANA Development & Support
- SAP BW on HANA Development & Support
- ABAP BW customization (User Exits, routine, expert routines, BADIs, etc)
- SAP ECC functional integration with SAP BW knowledge/exposure (FICO, MM, SD, HR)
- SAP BO reporting products (WEBI, AOFFICE, LUMIRA)
- Â ETL development to SAP BW on HANA - SAP BODS/SDS
- Service Now, Salesforce, SAP APO/BPC integration with SAP BW
- HANA Developments (Calculation views, Tables, Views, SQL procedures etc)
- Team management experience
Roles & Responsibility:
- Working together and analyzing client's requirements.
- Defining source of data, designing data model and reporting.
- Develop solution in SAP BW (ABAP) platform according to design and best practice.
- Provided the documentation of build.
- Conduct unit testing of the solution and peer review of solution.
- Supporting in integration and user acceptance testing.
- Fixing defect and deployment to Production.
- Support the hyper care of solution to the end user and provided solution support.
Primary Module :ABAP
Secondary Module :BW - Business Warehousing
Expected Starting Date :2020-12-01
Expected End Date :2021-11-30
Experience Level :4 Years